Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This takes no more than 5 minutes to mix together, and is ready to eat in no time! Very versatile also!
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together beaten eggs, milk, sour cream, creamed corn, honey, and cheese.
- Add in Jiffy mix boxes.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans. (do not fill to top!).
- Bake in oven 25 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Delicious! My dad said it was the best cornbread he has ever eaten.