Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Prep time includes chill time. Make ahead to blend flavors.
Make and share this Easy Taco Pizza Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tomatoes, chopped,seeded,and drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- chopped green onion (optional)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or more if needed)
- To make the crust, spread crescent rolls in a 10x15 pan, sealing all seams.
- Bake until golden.
- Let Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a mixer until creamy.
- Top with tomato, olives, green onions and cheddar.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Cut into appetizer size pieces.
This is my favorite veggie pizza! I've made it at least 4 times and it always gets devoured - especially by the guys. I've used shredded cheddar, pepper jack and Mexican blend cheeses all with equally delicious results. I also like to refrigerate the cream cheese/sour cream/taco seasoning mixture for an hour or so before spreading just to get the flavors super melded. Sooo glad you posted this!!
This is very good but i wud suggest only using one package on cresent rolls because it fills the whole pan if u stretch it. Also top it generously. It will make a TERRIFIC appetizer!