1/2 Photos of Easy South of the Border Bubble Pizza
Sooz Cooks's Note:
I adapted this dish from a recipe I got from a friend. It is so easy and such a hit. Whenever I take it somewhere I always take copies of the recipe because someone asks for it every time. This recipe makes 8 really filling servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (28 ounce) can enchilada sauce (Old El Paso)
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (flaky style)
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium- high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- 3Season ground beef with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Add enchilada sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5While sauce is boiling, open biscuit dough and separate. Cut each biscuit into 8 triangle shaped pieces (like cutting a pie).
- 6Place biscuit dough in a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- 7Pour sauce mixture over biscuit dough.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes until biscuits are brown.
- 9Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake an additional 12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 11Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes.
- 12To serve, cut into squares and top with your favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy South of the Border Bubble Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.6
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 1878.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 31.3 g