Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy dip that can be made low fat. I make it for parties and never have any left over to bring home. I usually double or triple it for parties and put it in a class dish so the layers can be seen.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, diced
- black olives, sliced
- jalapeno, sliced
- cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the lettuce.
- Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
I took this to a b-day party last week...it went over really well and it was a snap to put it together. Thanks!
A great recipe! I added some chopped green onions to the top and also used light cream cheese. Great recipe, thank-you for sharing!