Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy dip that can be made low fat. I make it for parties and never have any left over to bring home. I usually double or triple it for parties and put it in a class dish so the layers can be seen.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the lettuce.
- Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Serve with your favorite chips.