LeAnne Conaway's Note:
This is an easy dip that can be made low fat. I make it for parties and never have any left over to bring home. I usually double or triple it for parties and put it in a class dish so the layers can be seen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer.
- 2Place the lettuce on the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture on the lettuce.
- 4Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Chill for at least one hour.
- 6Serve with your favorite chips.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Layered Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g