Not authentic by any means, but my husband and I both love them! This is adapted from Southern Living's Quick and Easy Weeknight favorites with a few variations that I add.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add onions.
- When completely cooked, drain oil and place in a large bowl.
- Add enchilada sauce and tomato soup.
- Add chili powder. This is pretty much to taste.
- Mix really well.
- Spray large pan with cooking spray.
- Add about 1 cup of meat mixture into each tortilla. Top with cheese before rolling tortilla.
- Place in pan and repeat.
- After you've rolled each tortilla, top the enchiladas with remaining meat mixture (this is where the extra enchilada sauce comes in).
- Place in preheated oven (@ 450) for 25-30 minutes. When times has five minutes left, add remaining cheese.
- Once the five minutes are up, serve with sour cream and sliced olives on top and a side of spanish rice.