1/1 Photo of Easy Enchiladas
Not authentic by any means, but my husband and I both love them! This is adapted from Southern Living's Quick and Easy Weeknight favorites with a few variations that I add.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef.
- 2Add onions.
- 3When completely cooked, drain oil and place in a large bowl.
- 4Add enchilada sauce and tomato soup.
- 5Add chili powder. This is pretty much to taste.
- 6Mix really well.
- 7Spray large pan with cooking spray.
- 8Add about 1 cup of meat mixture into each tortilla. Top with cheese before rolling tortilla.
- 9Place in pan and repeat.
- 10After you've rolled each tortilla, top the enchiladas with remaining meat mixture (this is where the extra enchilada sauce comes in).
- 11Place in preheated oven (@ 450) for 25-30 minutes. When times has five minutes left, add remaining cheese.
- 12Once the five minutes are up, serve with sour cream and sliced olives on top and a side of spanish rice.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1053.2
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 187.9 mg
- Sodium 2792.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 56.5 g