Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My picky kids love this. It isn't too spicy and they get veggies mixed in (added bonus). My 12 year old likes to make this because it is so easy. It's also great for potlucks.
- Brown ground chuck and onion.
- Tear tortillas into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
This was pretty tasty. It was very easy to make, but it seemed a little dry. I think less tortillas and more enchilada sauce would have been perfect.