Beth Ashworth's Note:
My picky kids love this. It isn't too spicy and they get veggies mixed in (added bonus). My 12 year old likes to make this because it is so easy. It's also great for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground chuck and onion.
- 2Tear tortillas into bite size pieces.
- 3In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- 4Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 5Pour the mixture into the pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1255.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: