1/1 Photo of Easy Chile Relleno Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This is such a simple dish and so pretty especially at holiday time. It's been a family favorite for years and always dissapears first when I take it to potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat Half& Half with eggs and flour til smooth.
- 2Split open the chilies, rinse and remove seeds.
- 3Wipe dry with paper towels.
- 4Mix together the cheeses setting aside 1/2 cup cheese for the topping.
- 5In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish that is lightly greased layer the chilies, cheese mixture and egg mixture alternating till all is used.
- 6Spoon the tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle the reserved cheese over the tomato sauce.
- 7Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chile Relleno Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.4 mg
- Sodium 682.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g