1 hr 5 mins
Ericka Gregor's Note:
This is so easy to make. My family just loves this on those nights we just want to make something easy and sit and watch TV.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (original or hot)
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (I use the yellow corn ones)
- 1 (26 ounce) bag Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips (already cooked, you can also use deboned baked chicken)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- 2In a med size bowl mix together, Mushroom soup, Chicken soup, Rotel, 1/3 cup salsa, 2 1/2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- 3Layer tortilla chips so that they cover the bottom of the pan, I press down on them just to make them lay a little flat. Add 1/2 of the soup mixture on top of the chips. Place 1/2 of the Chicken pieces on the soup mixture, then sprinkle that with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat the layers, chips, soup, chicken, cheese.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.0
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 1213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips