Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so easy to make. My family just loves this on those nights we just want to make something easy and sit and watch TV.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (original or hot)
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (I use the yellow corn ones)
- 1 (26 ounce) bag Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips (already cooked, you can also use deboned baked chicken)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colby-monterey jack cheese
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a med size bowl mix together, Mushroom soup, Chicken soup, Rotel, 1/3 cup salsa, 2 1/2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Layer tortilla chips so that they cover the bottom of the pan, I press down on them just to make them lay a little flat. Add 1/2 of the soup mixture on top of the chips. Place 1/2 of the Chicken pieces on the soup mixture, then sprinkle that with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat the layers, chips, soup, chicken, cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.