This one is from Campbell's.
Make and share this Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (can use regular, 98% fat free, or Healthy Request)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce (or salsa of your choosing)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up in an 11x8 baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minute or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with tomato and onion.