1/3 Photos of Easy Baked Chimichangas
This is a wonderful recipe that allows me to get my chimichanga fix without all the fat of a deep fried restaurant chimichanga. I team it up with a salad and some rice for a delicious, speedy go-to meal that's fit for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef till no longer pink.
- 3Drain off any fat.
- 4Add the salsa, black beans and cheese to the meat.
- 5Over low heat, heat meat mixture through till cheese is melted.
- 6Divide meat mixture evenly between the tortillas.
- 7Roll each tortilla up, tucking in ends so the meat mixture is completely enclosed.
- 8Place on baking sheet and lightly spray the top of each chimichanga with cooking spray.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until chimichangas are nicely golden and crispy.
- 10*note: These come out of the oven extremely hot. I let them sit for 10 minutes or so before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Chimichangas
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 697.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g