Jessie B's Note:
A tasty taco-salad flavor that is really easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 ounces nacho cheese flavor Doritos (you will only use half of the bag)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag lettuce (Dole Brand 11 oz bag)
- 3 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 large black olives (finely chopped)
- 1 (9 ounce) can nacho cheese dip (Old Dutch brand)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1Stir the lettuce, tomatoes, olives, nacho cheese dip and the shredded cheese together until well blended.
- 2Next, add half of the bag of Doritos and stir them into the salad. The chips will naturally break into smaller pieces. (Save the rest of the chips for later!).
- 3**Some of you might like to add a zesty taco-seasoned meat to the salad.**.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doritos Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.4
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 1174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese dip