1/3 Photos of Dan's Chicken Enchiladas
This is my father's receipt. We like to top each with some sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Very good ;) and can be made with any meat you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper
- 16 medium flour tortillas
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese or 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown chicken in pan.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and sweat them.
- 4Add oregano, basil, parsley, and chili powder.
- 5Add salt and pepper if you wish.
- 6Stir until well blended.
- 7Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- 8Spoon a little filling into each tortilla and add half as much cheese to each; roll up and place into a baking pan.
- 9Spread the rest of the cheese on the top.
- 10Bake until cheese is bubbly and browns on the edges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1570.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 53.6 g