1/3 Photos of Dan's Chicken Enchiladas
This is my father's receipt. We like to top each with some sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Very good ;) and can be made with any meat you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper
- 16 medium flour tortillas
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese or 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown chicken in pan.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and sweat them.
- 4Add oregano, basil, parsley, and chili powder.
- 5Add salt and pepper if you wish.
- 6Stir until well blended.
- 7Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- 8Spoon a little filling into each tortilla and add half as much cheese to each; roll up and place into a baking pan.
- 9Spread the rest of the cheese on the top.
- 10Bake until cheese is bubbly and browns on the edges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1570.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 53.6 g