Based on a true story...the drama begins when my 6-year old decided to dance on a bag of tortilla chips. What can you do with a bag of danced-on tortillas? This flavorful casserole is the delicious result!
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add chopped onions, taco seasoning, water, and salsa.
- Stir well and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Spray bottom of 9x13 baking dish and make 3 layers of meat mixture, cheese, and chips (in that order), ending with cheese.
- Sprinkle corn over the middle layer of meat.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped green onions, sliced olives, and/or taco sauce if desired.