1/2 Photos of Dancing Tortilla Taco Casserole
Based on a true story...the drama begins when my 6-year old decided to dance on a bag of tortilla chips. What can you do with a bag of danced-on tortillas? This flavorful casserole is the delicious result!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef; drain.
- 2Add chopped onions, taco seasoning, water, and salsa.
- 3Stir well and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- 4Spray bottom of 9x13 baking dish and make 3 layers of meat mixture, cheese, and chips (in that order), ending with cheese.
- 5Sprinkle corn over the middle layer of meat.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 7Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.
- 8Serve with sour cream, chopped green onions, sliced olives, and/or taco sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dancing Tortilla Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 1401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 33.6 g