1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
6 hrs 15 mins
Easy to throw in before a busy day and it tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 1In crock pot, whisk together the soups, water and spices. Stir in the salsa, beans and green chilies. Place the chicken breasts into the mixture.
- 2Cook on LOW 6 hours.
- 3Shred the chicken and stir in the cheese. Let cook another 30 minutes until cheese has melted and warmed through.
- 4Serve with warm flour tortillas and shredded lettuce. Roll up like a burrito, or serve over a bed of shredded lettuce with baked tortilla chips for "taco" salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 1044.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup
low-fat cream of chicken soup