1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
6 hrs 15 mins
Easy to throw in before a busy day and it tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 1In crock pot, whisk together the soups, water and spices. Stir in the salsa, beans and green chilies. Place the chicken breasts into the mixture.
- 2Cook on LOW 6 hours.
- 3Shred the chicken and stir in the cheese. Let cook another 30 minutes until cheese has melted and warmed through.
- 4Serve with warm flour tortillas and shredded lettuce. Roll up like a burrito, or serve over a bed of shredded lettuce with baked tortilla chips for "taco" salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 1044.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup
low-fat cream of chicken soup