8 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. The McKormick seasonings really gave the chicken a good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended.
- 2Place cut up chicken in crock pot.
- 3Add green peppers and onion if you want.
- 4Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
- 5Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- 6Remove chicken from crockpot with a slotted spoon when its done.
- 7Place on warmed up flour tortillas and serve with favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas--Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g