Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. The McKormick seasonings really gave the chicken a good flavor.
- Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended.
- Place cut up chicken in crock pot.
- Add green peppers and onion if you want.
- Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot with a slotted spoon when its done.
- Place on warmed up flour tortillas and serve with favorite toppings.