4 hrs 45 mins
Very easy to make, just put in the crock and let it simmer all day. It's almost a weekly meal around here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Start up crock pot, put just 1/4 of a can of enchilada sauce in the pot.
- 22. Put chicken in, and pour the rest of the first can or enchilada sauce in the pot.
- 33. Let cook on Low for 7-8 hours or High for 3-4 hours. 1 hour before you want to assemble the enchiladas, take chicken out and shred it.
- 44. Put chicken back in crock with enchilada sauce and let simmer for about 30-60 minutes. (You don't have to do this, but it makes the chicken more flavorful because you are getting the sauce all over the chicken).
- 55. Pre-heat oven to 350. Pull out a 9X13 pan to put the enchildadas inches Pour enchilada sauce, just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- 66. Start assembling the enchiladas by scooping up some chicken and putting in the tortillas, topped with cheese.
- 77. Roll the filled tortillas and put in to the 9X13. Keeping doing this until the chicken is all gone or the pan is filled. ( I squish a lot of enchiladas in one pan).
- 88. Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and top with remaining cheese.
- 99. Put in to preheated oven for 20 minutes. Just enough to warm all the way through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 1070.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g