Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love crock pots, even have a small one on the boat. A simple one pot meal! Especially good served over egg noodles or rice.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place onion, garlic, poblano and chicken breast in crock pot.
- Mix together broth, adobe sauce and cumin; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, dice cream cheese and allow to come to room temperature.
- After cooking for three hours, ladle into a small bowl approximately 1/2 cup of hot broth from crock pot.
- Whisk in the cream cheese.
- When well incorporated, add cream cheese mixture to crock pot; stirring well.
- Cover and cook on low for an additional 1 1/2 hours (or until done).
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan cheese.