5 hrs 15 mins
Galley Wench's Note:
I love crock pots, even have a small one on the boat. A simple one pot meal! Especially good served over egg noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- 2Place onion, garlic, poblano and chicken breast in crock pot.
- 3Mix together broth, adobe sauce and cumin; pour over chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- 5Meanwhile, dice cream cheese and allow to come to room temperature.
- 6After cooking for three hours, ladle into a small bowl approximately 1/2 cup of hot broth from crock pot.
- 7Whisk in the cream cheese.
- 8When well incorporated, add cream cheese mixture to crock pot; stirring well.
- 9Cover and cook on low for an additional 1 1/2 hours (or until done).
- 10Serve over rice or noodles.
- 11Garnish with fresh parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Breast in Poblano Cream
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.1 mg
- Sodium 840.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 47.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: