Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is another recipe that goes along with the Mexi Meatballs I posted. It is awesome and I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as my family does. Feedback is welcome. I look forward your opinions and suggestions. NOTE: Cooking time is refrigeration time with the exception of the time it takes to crisp-cook the bacon.
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Mix 1 cup of mashed avocado, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/2 tsp grated onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt an 1/4 teaspoon chili powder.
- Stir in 3 slices bacon that has been crisp-cooked and crumbled.
Yummy! This was very different than our usual guacamole - bacon? where did that come from? - which is why it caught my eye. I served it with chimichangas, not your Mexi Meatballs. It was still really yummy. The bacon added a unique note. I'm really glad we tried this.