1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
This is one of my favorite meals. It is creamy and delicious. The chopping can take a bit of time, but you can also use a food processor. This is such a versatile recipe, you can substitute and omit whatever you want from it, and it still works out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 cups leftover cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 can black olives, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 green pepper, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package flour tortilla
- 1Cook chicken, chop, and set aside Cook garlic, peppers, celery, and onion, put in large bowl with chicken.
- 2In seperate bowl mix soup, salsa, milk, olives to create sauce Add two thirds of this sauce and all sour cream to veggie and chicken mixture and add two thirds of the cheese.
- 3Place a couple spoonfuls of mixture into tortillas and roll up.
- 4Place in greased baking dish Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 5Cook for 20-30 minutes on 350.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.6
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 2317.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: