1/4 Photos of Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
I adapted this from a recipe I saw on TV many years ago, which used egg and sour cream as the filling. This is a big family favourite, which is easily adapted by adjusting the heat of the enchilada sauce (I like to use Texas Red Enchilada Sauce #42094)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the chicken breast pieces in a little olive oil and butter until almost cooked through. Put the chicken in a heatproof bowl to cool.
- 2Once the chicken has cooled, add the chopped coriander and chives and the sour cream to the chicken and mix all together.
- 3Preheat the oven to 200C/400°F.
- 4Using a 9" x 13" oven dish, spoon a little enchilada sauce into the bottom of the dish.
- 5Spoon a couple of tablespoons of chicken mix onto each tortilla and roll up, placing each rolled enchilada into the oven dish, seam side down.
- 6Once the oven dish is full, pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top and then sprinkle generously with the shredded mozzarella.
- 7Place the dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes until enchiladas are done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Sodium 323.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: