I adapted this from a recipe I saw on TV many years ago, which used egg and sour cream as the filling. This is a big family favourite, which is easily adapted by adjusting the heat of the enchilada sauce (I like to use Texas Red Enchilada Sauce #42094)
- Fry the chicken breast pieces in a little olive oil and butter until almost cooked through. Put the chicken in a heatproof bowl to cool.
- Once the chicken has cooled, add the chopped coriander and chives and the sour cream to the chicken and mix all together.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400°F.
- Using a 9" x 13" oven dish, spoon a little enchilada sauce into the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of chicken mix onto each tortilla and roll up, placing each rolled enchilada into the oven dish, seam side down.
- Once the oven dish is full, pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top and then sprinkle generously with the shredded mozzarella.
- Place the dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes until enchiladas are done.