Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my personal concoctions. Has just a hint of orange and goes down nice and smooth.
Make and share this Cranberry Margarita #1 recipe from Food.com.
- Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with orange juice.
- Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with granulated sugar over where the juice was.
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with tequila, orange juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared glass and serve.