1/1 Photo of Cranberry Margarita #1
Sue Lau's Note:
One of my personal concoctions. Has just a hint of orange and goes down nice and smooth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with orange juice.
- 2Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with granulated sugar over where the juice was.
- 3Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with tequila, orange juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- 4Cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- 5Pour into prepared glass and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Margarita #1
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: