1/2 Photos of Corn Muffins in Poblano Cups
I saw this made on Quick Fix with Robin Miller and it's such a neat idea I'm posting it for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions, adding cheese, pimentos and cilantro when you add other ingredients.
- 4Arrange poblano pepper halves on prepared baking sheet and fill each pepper with an equal amount of corn muffin mix.
- 5Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in 1 muffin comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!
- 6For Vegetarian do not use Jiffy corn mix. It contains Lard [animal fat].
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Muffins in Poblano Cups
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 855.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g