I saw this made on Quick Fix with Robin Miller and it's such a neat idea I'm posting it for you!
Make and share this Corn Muffins in Poblano Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions, adding cheese, pimentos and cilantro when you add other ingredients.
- Arrange poblano pepper halves on prepared baking sheet and fill each pepper with an equal amount of corn muffin mix.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in 1 muffin comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!
- For Vegetarian do not use Jiffy corn mix. It contains Lard [animal fat].