The pork tenderloin is out of this world and the black bean salsa perfectly compliments the smoky tender meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE PORK
- 1 chipotle chile (canned in adobo sauce)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup white onion (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (trimmed of fat)
FOR THE SALSA
- 1Make the pork marinade: Process chile, garlic, onion, lime juice, vinegar, and oregano in a blender until smooth. Rub marinade all over the pork. Transfer pork to a dish, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Grill pork until seared on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer pan to the oven; cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat registers 145 degrees, 20 to 25 minutes. Let pork stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- 3Meanwhile, make the salsa: Stir together the black beans, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, chile, and cumin in a small bowl. Serve with the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Pork Tenderloin With Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar