Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Definitely not your same-old every-day meatloaf! Mexican flavor and cheeses give a wonderful zip to this easy dish. Delicious served with mashed potatoes!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 15 -20 Ritz crackers, crushed (1 sleeve)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ketchup, for topping
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili sauce, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With hands, gently combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a loaf pan.
- Slather the top with ketchup or chili sauce.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until cooked through.