1/7 Photos of Chile Rellenos Burgers
Or Burgers For The Tourist. If you enjoy Mexican flavors you're going to love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape beef into four patties.
- 2Mix chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, brown patties on both sides.
- 4Top each with mixed spices and then the onion.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, cook slowly for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6Top each patty with chilies and a slice of cheese.
- 7Cover and cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 8In a small bowl, combine salsa and ketchup. Place burgers on buns. Serve with the salsa mixture and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Rellenos Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 1014.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 33.7 g