Or Burgers For The Tourist. If you enjoy Mexican flavors you're going to love this.
Make and share this Chile Rellenos Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Shape beef into four patties.
- Mix chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown patties on both sides.
- Top each with mixed spices and then the onion.
- Reduce heat, cover, cook slowly for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Top each patty with chilies and a slice of cheese.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and ketchup. Place burgers on buns. Serve with the salsa mixture and sour cream.