This vodka is used throughout the southwest in bloody marys. To make a traditional southwestern vodka, you can also use jalepenos!
My Private Note
- 1Put the chiles in the bottle of vodka.
- 2Let the vodka sit for a week.
- 3At the end of the week, taste the vodka.
- 4Is it hot enough: If hot enough, strain out the peppers and use the vodka.
- 5If not hot enough, return to shelf.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Pepper Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2054.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried small red chilies