1/1 Photo of Chicken With Red Onion Salsa
4 hrs 5 mins
From Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes 2. I got this great cookbook from breezermom, my partner for Feb '09 Cookbook swap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season both sides of chicken breasts with Mexican seasoning and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and onions.
- 3Pour half of salsa mixture in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker; Add chicken and top with remaining salsa mixture.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Red Onion Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1000.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: