1/1 Photo of Chicken Quesadillas
We love to eat these for dinner; they're fast and easy. They are low in fat too! You can also throw in some rice and add sour cream for dipping along with the salsa. I cook the chicken in the oven (marinated in luisiana hot sauce and salsa) and then I make the Quesadillas when the chicken is still hot. You can also use previously cooked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one tortilla in fry pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Scoop one tablespoon of salsa onto tortilla and spread over to cover it (not too much).
- 3Layer 1/2 each of the cheese, chicken and green onion.
- 4Place another tortilla on top, spray tortilla with cooking spray.
- 5Heat until golden brown, then turn over and brown other side.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- 7Slice in pie wedges.
- 8Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 1103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 33.5 g