We love to eat these for dinner; they're fast and easy. They are low in fat too! You can also throw in some rice and add sour cream for dipping along with the salsa. I cook the chicken in the oven (marinated in luisiana hot sauce and salsa) and then I make the Quesadillas when the chicken is still hot. You can also use previously cooked chicken.
- Place one tortilla in fry pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Scoop one tablespoon of salsa onto tortilla and spread over to cover it (not too much).
- Layer 1/2 each of the cheese, chicken and green onion.
- Place another tortilla on top, spray tortilla with cooking spray.
- Heat until golden brown, then turn over and brown other side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Slice in pie wedges.
- Serve with salsa.