Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from an old edition of Taste of Home - I have not tried this out !
Make and share this Chicken Nacho Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips, to serve
- Combine chicken, beans, onion and salsa in a saucepan.
- Heat through thoroughly.
- Place in serving bowl, top with cheese.
- Serve with chips.
Simple and easy. Great flavor! Thanks for sharing!