This is very easy to prepare and even the kids like it! COOKS NOTES: Look for Dona Maria Mole. It is in a jar with the Mexican foods. Serve with sour cream, cilantro, salsa and avocado. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Mexico.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a saucepan over medium high heat, stir together mole paste and about half of the broth.
- Once mixture is smooth, stir in remaining broth and chicken. Heat until simmering.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Place two tortillas, overlapping, on bottom of pie plate. (Tortillas won't completely cover the bottom; that's OK.).
- Top with 1/4 of the chicken and sauce and 1/4 of the cheese. Continue layering, ending with sauce and cheese.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Cut in wedges to serve.