1/4 Photos of Chicken Mole 'lasagna'.....easy and Good!
This is very easy to prepare and even the kids like it! COOKS NOTES: Look for Dona Maria Mole. It is in a jar with the Mexican foods. Serve with sour cream, cilantro, salsa and avocado. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a saucepan over medium high heat, stir together mole paste and about half of the broth.
- 2Once mixture is smooth, stir in remaining broth and chicken. Heat until simmering.
- 3Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Place two tortillas, overlapping, on bottom of pie plate. (Tortillas won't completely cover the bottom; that's OK.).
- 4Top with 1/4 of the chicken and sauce and 1/4 of the cheese. Continue layering, ending with sauce and cheese.
- 5Bake about 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Cut in wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mole 'lasagna'.....easy and Good!
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.5
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 1242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: