1/3 Photos of Chicken Fajitas
A fun-meal. From Company's Coming Chicken cookbook. Can be made without peppers as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into long thin strips
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced in rings
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (7 inch)
- 1 cup grated medium cheddar or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oil in frying pan.
- 2Add chicken.
- 3Stir-fry until cooked.
- 4Turn into bowl.
- 5To same frying pan, add onion, green and red peppers and more oil if needed.
- 6Saute until browned.
- 7Spread on warm platter.
- 8Return chicken to pan to heat.
- 9Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 10Drizzle with lemon juice.
- 11Heat quickly.
- 12Place over onion mixture.
- 13To prepare for eating, lay 1 tortilla on plate.
- 14Place some onion/pepper mixture down centre, then a few chicken strips on top.
- 15Garnish with cheese, sour cream, or salsa or guacamole.
- 17Fold up and hold one end while you bite from the other end.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (1202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 337.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g