Search the web for a fajita marinade, after combining a few recipes, this is what I came up with. Cooked the chicken on the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (used 1/2 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon chicken marinade (Lea & Perrins Marinade for Chicken)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken. (I used 5 boneless chicken thighs).
- Marinate at least 4 hours. Do not marinate over 24 hours.
- Cooking Options: Grill, Broil, cut meat into small strips and saute.