1/2 Photos of Chicken Fajita Style Marinade
Search the web for a fajita marinade, after combining a few recipes, this is what I came up with. Cooked the chicken on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (used 1/2 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon chicken marinade (Lea & Perrins Marinade for Chicken)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1Whisk together all ingredients.
- 2Pour over chicken. (I used 5 boneless chicken thighs).
- 3Marinate at least 4 hours. Do not marinate over 24 hours.
- 4Cooking Options: Grill, Broil, cut meat into small strips and saute.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Style Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: