5 hrs 20 mins
I wanted a soup reminiscent of my favorite Mexican food...FAJITAS...and this is what I came up with.! I prefer to make this in a slow cooker. The aroma fills the whole house...yummy! I serve this with tortilla chips, grated cheese and sour cream for toppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Mix spices together in a small bowl.
- 2Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet.
- 3Add the chicken and sprinkle liberally with the spice mix.
- 4Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 5Add cooked chicken to the crockpot.
- 6Add all the vegetables.
- 7Dump in the soups. beans and creamed corn and stir.
- 8Once soup has heated up, stir in the cheese.
- 9Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Soup
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix