1/1 Photo of Chicken Fajita Pasta
This is one of those recipes you make up by accident. I found some chili pepper flavored pasta, and had to try it, then had to figure out what to do with it. This is what I came up with using ingredients I always have around. If you can't find Chili Pepper pasta, use regular, or feel free to sub another flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 2/3 ounce) package chili pepper pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large bell peppers, any color
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 6 lime wedges
- tortilla chips (to garnish) (optional)
- fresh cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions. set aside and keep warm.
- 2Cut chicken into strips, coat with taco seasoning.
- 3Cut onion and bell pepper into strips.
- 4Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick pan, over medium high heat. Add chicken, and cook through. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 5If needed, add remaining oil to pan. Add onion and peppers, cook until slightly softened.
- 6Portion pasta onto plates, top with chicken, peppers and onions.
- 7Sprinkle each serving with cheese, top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole, garnish with lime wedges, cilantro, and chips.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 543.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili pepper pasta