Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received this recipe from a friend as part of a wedding gift. I never tried it until recently, and my husband and I LOVED it! I've made it a couple times since, and he's always happy to take the left-overs to work the next day. I use the 10 pack of small tortillas for this recipe.
- Cut chicken into chunks and cook in butter until done.
- Add onions and more butter if necessary.
- Saute until onions are tender.
- Add chili powder.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the sour cream and soup.
- Add half of mixture to the chicken and onions.
- Spoon SOME of the sour cream mixture into a 9 x 13 pan, coating the bottom (I use a glass dish and it works just as well as a metal pan).
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas and roll.
- Place tortillas in the baking pan, seam side down.
- Spread the rest of the cream mixture over the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- If there's any left over sour cream or sour cream mixture, serve it as well!