This is a quick and easy recipe that came from my friend Kathy. If you have cooked chicken this comes together quick and seems like you cooked all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and chopped garlic in oil in a large skillet, about 5 minute Add chopped green chilis, chicken and enchilada sauce. Cook 2 minute Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and remove from heat.
- 2Coat a 13X9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Microwave corn tortillas 6 at a time covered with a damp paper towel.
- 4Dip each tortilla in warm water then shake it off.
- 5Fill each with about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture, roll up and place seam side down in the pan.
- 6Top with Half and Half and sprinkle with remaining pepper jack cheese.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minute then broil 5 min or until golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 493.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted green chilies