Got this from a friend and love it, very simple, can make ahead of time, Ingedients can be altered to fat free if desired. I usually boil the chicken but if you would like to fry it for more flavor.
- cut up cooked chicken set aside.
- mix in large bowl 1/2 the shredded cheese 1/4 of the enchilada sauce and rest of ingredients. Add chicken and mix well.
- Lay out tortillas on flat surface and evenly distribute chicken mix in middle of tortillas, roll and place them seam side down in a row into a 9x13 greased pan ( pam works good). This will be a tight fit in the pan so roll them tightly making sure the insides are spread from end to end. You can decrease servings, if needed.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top, with rubber scraper separate enchiladas to get sauce in between them.
- then sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake. time will depend on, if it was refrigerated it will be a longer cook time. Uncover last 10 minute serve with lettuce, tomatos, black olives, sour cream, splanish rice, refried beans or black, chips and salsa or whatever you want!