1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas
1 hr 5 mins
Got this from a friend and love it, very simple, can make ahead of time, Ingedients can be altered to fat free if desired. I usually boil the chicken but if you would like to fry it for more flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut up cooked chicken set aside.
- 2mix in large bowl 1/2 the shredded cheese 1/4 of the enchilada sauce and rest of ingredients. Add chicken and mix well.
- 3Lay out tortillas on flat surface and evenly distribute chicken mix in middle of tortillas, roll and place them seam side down in a row into a 9x13 greased pan ( pam works good). This will be a tight fit in the pan so roll them tightly making sure the insides are spread from end to end. You can decrease servings, if needed.
- 4Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top, with rubber scraper separate enchiladas to get sauce in between them.
- 5then sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake. time will depend on, if it was refrigerated it will be a longer cook time. Uncover last 10 minute serve with lettuce, tomatos, black olives, sour cream, splanish rice, refried beans or black, chips and salsa or whatever you want!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.5
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 1246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.8 g