Cook1 hr 10 mins
adapted from the Dallas Cowboys' Wives Cookbook
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the next 10 ingredients;.
- bring to a boil. Cover, simmer for one hour. Cut tortillas into 1/2".
- strips; add with the cheese to the soup. Simmer (uncovered) for 10.
- minutes. Serve.