Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is truly deicious! A great way to use leftover chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cut tortillas into 1 inch strips and set aside.
- Shred chicken and mix with soup, water, green chilies and onion.
- Line bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with 1/2 the tortilla strips.
- Spread half the chicken/soup mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with half od the cheeses.
- Layer remaining strips and chicken mixture then top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and tomato.