Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Southern Living; family favorite
Make and share this Chicken Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Remove chicken from bones, discarding skin and bones.
- Chop chicken.
- Place chicken and seasoning mix in a large zip-top bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Spread beans evenly down center of tortillas.
- Top with chicken, cheese, tomato, and onion; roll up burrito style.
- Wrap each burrito in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.
These burritos made a very yummy but quick and easy supper for me and my family. I used Tyson whole roasted chicken which was delicious. The taco seasoning gave just the right amount of spicy flavor. Fast, easy, and family pleasing. Thanks.
Quick to whip up and very tasty. I added some jalapeno slices.
This was so yummy... thanks for the great recipe! We topped our burritos with guaucamole, salsa, and light sour cream. VERY TASTY! I also used a can of black beans insetad of the refried beans. I didnt have tomatoes on hand and so I used a can of garlic roasted diced tomatoes.