1/3 Photos of Chicken Burritos
Allison R's Note:
Easy to put together! My Mom gave this to me when I moved into my first apartment. It makes 8 big ones so you'll definitely have tasty leftovers! I like to add some chili powder and garlic to my chicken while it cooks, too. Also, I always keep a bag of frozen breasts ready to go; they're great for this recipe. Go ahead and substitute any meat, steak or ground turkey. Delicious served with sour cream or guacamole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cook chicken in skillet with seasonings to taste.
- 3While chicken cooks, mix together refried beans, 16 oz salsa, 1 cup of cheese, onion and tomato.
- 4Shred cooked chicken and add to bean mixture.
- 5Put 1/8 of mixture into each tortilla, roll and place in ungreased 9x13x2 inch pan.
- 6Pour the other 16 oz salsa over burritos.
- 7Bake in oven 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and add the last 2 cups of cheese over the burritos.
- 9Return to oven for another 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 948.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts