Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I recently attended a lowfat, high fiber cooking class at the hospital and this was one of the wonderful recipes we made.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 12 (8 inch) tortillas
- cooking spray
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except tortillas and spray.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of filling on half of each tortilla and fold in half.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- Place on a non-stick skillet and brown on each side until filling is heated or bake on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
This is a really good recipe for a tasty and relatively quick lunch. I will definitely make it again, as we all liked it very much. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
What a delicious and easy lunch! I cut the recipe down to two servings and substituted jalepenos for the green chilis, and it was great. I loved the black beans in it, and it was so easy to make it in the oven. I flipped it over once and it came out nice and crispy.
I made as listed, woooooooowee, delish!!! It is always requested around here.