Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in Light and Tasty. They taste just like Chi-Chi's enchiladas.
Make and share this Chi Chi's Seafood Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat, coarsley chopped (or shrimp)
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter over medium heat until tender. Combine sour cream and flour until smooth; gradually add to onion mixture. Stir in the broth and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place crab in a bowl; stir in 1/2 cup sauce (I usually do just a little bit more, just until moistened). Spoon equal amounts on tortillas; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in an 11 inch x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with tomato and green onion.