Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh Jalepenos stuffed with a cheesy filling and wrapped in bacon!! MMMMM!! A real crowd Pleaser!
Make and share this Cheesy Stuffed Jalapenos With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- 12 fresh jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, from jar
- shortcut bacon, such as Oscar Meyer
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- After cutting the jalepenos in half and seeding them, set them aside. Place cream cheese in a bowl. Add the garlic and shredded cheese. Combine mixture until thouroughly mixed. Place about 2 spoonfuls of cheese mixture into each half of jalepeno, then wrap each half with a piece of bacon and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until jalepenos are tender.
These are absolutly amazing!!! great for when you have a few people over to watch a fight or a movie!!
These were yummy! I used onion and herb cream cheese. A definite keeper.
Very good...will make again