This is soooo good!
Make and share this Cheesy Mexican Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in water in dutch oven on stove, medium heat.
- Add salt, pepper and onions to your liking.
- Cook chicken until it is falling off the bone.
- Cut up the velveeta cheese, melt and mix with green chilies and soup in another pan or even in the microwave.
- Crunch up your bag of doritos and set aside.
- When chicken is done, remove chicken from the bones and place in baking dish, cover with cheese mixture.
- Top with crushed Doritos and bake on 400 for 15 mins or until Doritos are turning a golden brown.