These are really yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up chicken breast.
- 2Cut up onion.
- 3Cook chicken breast peices, onion, and garlic together till chicken is no longer pink.
- 4Then grind chicken and onion together in food processer. Be carful to just grind it and not puree it.
- 5Set aside chicken in a bowl.
- 6Take tortillas and place in pan on med.
- 7Sprinkle a little bit of cheese on tortilla put about 1/4 of a cup of chicken mixture on top of that and then a little bit more cheese.
- 8Top with another tortilla and cook both sides till they get a little crispy.
- 9Cut quesadilla in half.
- 10Keep warm in oven till your done with all and enjoy.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 599.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.7 g