Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are really yummy!
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up chicken breast.
- Cut up onion.
- Cook chicken breast peices, onion, and garlic together till chicken is no longer pink.
- Then grind chicken and onion together in food processer. Be carful to just grind it and not puree it.
- Set aside chicken in a bowl.
- Take tortillas and place in pan on med.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cheese on tortilla put about 1/4 of a cup of chicken mixture on top of that and then a little bit more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and cook both sides till they get a little crispy.
- Cut quesadilla in half.
- Keep warm in oven till your done with all and enjoy.