Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy delicious dinner I invented which all my four kids love (very rare to find something they will all eat!) It's cheap to make and tastes good too.
- Combine all ingredients together and beat til smooth with a whisk. Mixture should be runny.
- Heat a greased frypan on stove.
- Pour 2 or 3 tbsps mixture into pan and tip pan til a medium sized circle is covered with mixture. (makes a crepe about 20cm or 8inches across).
- Brown mince in saucepan.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Add baked beans.
- Place about 2 tblsps meat mixture across middle of crepe.
- Roll up and place in lasagna dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Brown under griller.
- Serve with salad or veges.