Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe comes from Vallarta (Mexico) Lifestyles magazine. Adjust the jalapenos to fit your own personal taste. Serve with tostadas or crackers. Cooking time indicated is marinading time.
- Night Before:.
- Rinse fish in cold water and place in a large bowl.
- Add enough lime juice to cover the fish.
- Cover dish and marinade overnight in refrigerator.
- Next Day:.
- Drain fish and discard marinade.
- Combine fish with onions, tomatoes, avacados and jalapenos.
- Add additional lime juice, fresh cilantro; and salt and pepper to taste.
- Granish with lime wedges.
- Serve with saltine crackers or tostados.