1/2 Photos of Candied Pumpkin Seeds(Or Pecans)
A great little recipe adapted from Southern Living magazine. These are sweet, so you might want to reduce the sugar a little, starting at 1/3 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pumpkin seeds in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring often, about 8-10 minutes or till puffed(don't brown). Watch closely so the don't brown. Move to a bowl.
- 2Combine sugar, brown sugar, paprika and salt. Set aside.
- 3Toss pumpkin seeds with orange juice. Stir in sugar mixture, tossing to coat. Spread in a single layer on wax paper lined jelly roll pan(or cookie sheet).
- 4Bake at 350*F. for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Pumpkin Seeds(Or Pecans)
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 384.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g