Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my mother-in-law picked up on her vacation in Cabo! We are all thankful she brought it back to share with us. Hope you guys enjoy it, too!
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut up in small chunks
- 1 white onion, cut up in small chunks
- 1⁄2-1 cup garlic-flavored olive oil (or herb flavor or make your own by adding crushed garlic to your olive oil)
- 1 -2 hot pepper, chop up small (mild to hot depending on taste and it is okay without it!!)
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 avocados (chunked and mashed, depending on how you like it)
- With the 6 roma tomatoes- cut them up in small chunks (the number of tomatoes depends on how much you want to make but I will base the rest of the ingredients on this amount).
- Mix all remaining ingredients together (with tomatoes) in a bowl, it gets more flavor to it as it sits in the frig covered. (I can't figure out why the Olive Oil amount isn't showing up, but -- you should use 1/2-1 cup worth).
- You can add the above ingredients to cut up shrimp, or shrimp and cocktail sauce (minus the avacados).
- You can, also, omit the lime, if you choose. It's still yummy!