This is a recipe my mother-in-law picked up on her vacation in Cabo! We are all thankful she brought it back to share with us. Hope you guys enjoy it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut up in small chunks
- 1 white onion, cut up in small chunks
- 1/2-1 cup garlic-flavored olive oil (or herb flavor or make your own by adding crushed garlic to your olive oil)
- 1 -2 hot pepper, chop up small (mild to hot depending on taste and it is okay without it!!)
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 2 avocados (chunked and mashed, depending on how you like it)
- 1With the 6 roma tomatoes- cut them up in small chunks (the number of tomatoes depends on how much you want to make but I will base the rest of the ingredients on this amount).
- 2Mix all remaining ingredients together (with tomatoes) in a bowl, it gets more flavor to it as it sits in the frig covered. (I can't figure out why the Olive Oil amount isn't showing up, but -- you should use 1/2-1 cup worth).
- 3You can add the above ingredients to cut up shrimp, or shrimp and cocktail sauce (minus the avacados).
- 4You can, also, omit the lime, if you choose. It's still yummy!
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabo Guacamole Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.4
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g